April 5, 2006

Especially for Andrew

For I am a Princess...

An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight
attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them food
and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and
announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that
he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you
could just put your trays up, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed a well-dressed rather exotic
looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those
big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can
pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called
a Princess. I take orders from no one."

To which the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well,
sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you".
"Tray-up, Bitch."

5 comments:

  1. Leo - OOOhh...i like that..but i think the story is more for me...I'm the QUEEN....Andrew is still the Princess.....but don't worry....he'll soon become QUEEN soon... But Anthony is catching up pretty much faster to be QUEEN... But, don't worry...until i retire, no one can take over my throne....hahhaahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony?? queen??? uuuuuuu.... i tink he's now trying to be dayang dayang first lah... he he...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo - Dayang danyang?..apa tu?..hehehe...yeah ..he's moving and learning very fast....too fast i think.....uahuhauahahhauuaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess in the house!!! *andrewkin does the princess diary ala miss world wave with a big-sweet-diva smile* I dont wanna be queen! Jimmy can keep that! ahaha ...

    jimmy - dayang is the "gong ren" the philipino maid! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmy - 'Dayang'is a Princess's maid... like, princess wannabe gitu... he he.. jgn mare anthony...

    ReplyDelete