August 28, 2006

*sigh*

*********sigh*************

so many of 'sighs' happened to me these few days... they always said, problem always come in a batalion... i guess they are right...

with gym stuffs, i.e: Merdeka Theme Class, new release of Bodyjam, tuitions, launch, arrangements of classes... what make it worse, my Gen-2 broke down again for the gizzilion times!!
Family, my mum is coming down to KL, not that i’m saying, it’s a problem, but my dad, bro and sis dkt kampong seems not lending any hands to make things smooth and expect me to settle everything.. aiyoooo…
Work, ayak… busy as before… but, hopefully I can get my bonus end of September.. he he…
Personal, hmmm, a bit interesting but still… hhmmmmm…. No word to describe… so, let it be lah… move with the flow… and to tell you the truth, I seem to like it more this way… flirt and flirt… hah hah… i never good at this actually, but what the heck!! Lets give it a try… and honestly, I might be ‘liking’ this new guy… difference with before, I know this guy has a 'bad' background and track records… hah hah… there it goes, my new secret… maybe I’m so tired of getting to know so called ‘good guy’ and ended up, they are big time assholes … so, why dun we turn it the other way round… u wouldn’t know, it might work… even with a very low percentage of probability for success… lets try lah… I have nothing to lose… the difficult part is only that I know and he knows that we are from two completely different world, and its impossible for these worlds to become one… my principles are totally different from his… and I much more intended to keep it that way… my guardian angels (ie: my two soul sistas, family and best of frens) no worry, I wont jeopardize myself in any way to this guy kay…

To release these tensions out of my head, i applied leave on 30th aug and 1st sep!!! yeaaaa….. I just want to mingle around by myself at home, maybe have a good time again at the newly opened Mydin…. Not shopping bigtimelah, no money already…. Want to service my car… want to sleep… want to watch Over The Hedge!! Hmmm… shud I get a date on the Merdeka eve? Wut do u think? It’s been so long since my last merdeka celebration… feels like nothing to look forward to… maybe it’s a sign of me getting old… heh heh… so not caught up to getting stuck in the jam of people or car traffic…. From my apartment oso can see beautiful fireworks… no need to be near to KLCC… I didn’t cancel any of my gym classes as I want to enjoy teaching before I stop during Ramadhan…

What I really missed:
1. Getting a hug from my mom (I will get it soon)
2. Having a heart to heart/ gossip conversation with my two soul sistas without having to involve gym stuffs
3. Having a good night endless sleep without ever to think what I need to do the next morning
SWIMMING!!!

What I really wants:
(the first two still stands)
1. Getting a hug from my mom (I will get it soon)
2. Having a heart to heart/ gossip conversation with my two soul sistas without having to involve gym stuffs
3. A partner/ soulmate who will understand/ listen and talk to me without judging in any way
4. HOLIDAY!!!
5. NEW CAR!!!

What I really needs:
JUST REST LAHHH!!!!

Holiday with me anyone????

1 comment: