June 30, 2008

yuuhuuuu............

i'm back!!! (only God knows how many times i've tried to keep this blog alive...hu hu.. me try harder okay)

after all the hardwork paid to BJ45, launching, practising, pain-in-the-assing.. eheh ... now it's time to 'grow' the trainees... hope they all have the sincere passion that I've always carry with me all this while.. trust me, that's the only thing that will keep you going with Bodyjam.. no matter what happens.... ;-) with that, passion has to accompany by DISCIPLINE! no discipline = no respect, as simple as that.... break the rules, bear the consequences... trainees, you don't want to see your HT becomes a Mortal Kombat haaaa.... not so nice i tell you.... ;-)

coz i'm 'stealing' my work time to write this... guilty as charged, me need to stop la hor...



'side effect' from BJ45 and my PT.. muah muah...

No comments:

Post a Comment