March 29, 2012

ahhhchoommmmmm

ahhhchommmmmmmmm....

ni bukan berhabuk lagi dah... mcm dah berkulat jek blog neh... ekkekekeke... changing post and workscope is so demanding... with a toddler at home making things more.. hmmm.. colourful? ekekkeke... how are you my friends??? how's ur baby... definitely a toddler by now :) having fun looking at them try to walk? ahhaha... i know i did... 

next week.. Armand will be 1 year old! alhamdulillah... i'm getting the hang of it.. i mean being a mother... a working mother... husband as well, really expert odi at taking care of Armand without me... thus, giving me more chance to go to gym! yayyy... can focus on my weight loss! and yes... my weight is not 'going anywhere' yet.. ahhaha... maintain 75kg... la la laaaa....

have lots to tell you... lots to share... lots of ups and downs... and a bit sad as i have abandoned this blog for so long... and yes... new blog still has no improvement since.. hehe...

dah ada gigi... yg peliknya... tumbuh atas dulu pastu 'ditepi2'.. hmmm

looks like a big boy odi...

and he can walk odi!!! :)

owh my... so many things to tell..

till then..
love ya.. and miss ya..

LEONORA

10 comments:

  1. wahh dah nak masuk setahun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cepatnyer!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu lah Farah.. ni stress mummy tak kurus2! ahahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, patut lah senyap je, dah start kerja ye.

    Semoga semuanya ok ok saja Leo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BZNYERR DIE.. BTW, LEO KEJE KT KEMUNING KE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.

    This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
    my web site: spletna parfumerija

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leo, what's up? Miss ur entry dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shu... aiyooooooo.. miss u too lah! too caught up with work, 'new hobby'.. hehe... forgot all about blogging.. :(

    ReplyDelete