March 15, 2006

Your favourite TV shows...

hmmm.... woke up at 8.26am this morning... forgot to activate the alarm clock... haiyaaa... well, wut to do.... texted my boss.. "opss.. sori bos... a bit late today.."

yesterday, went to GSC Summit wif my collegue and we watched Final Destination 3!! 5.30pm show!! he he... the boss was in a good mood yesterday, so we juz told him nicely that we wanted to see the show at 5.30pm and can we left the office by 5... he he... dia bagi wa cakap lu... ok, to the movie... as expected, the movie is so damn gooooodd.... i was scared!! uuuu... for somebody who loves horror and thriller movies, it really hard to freak me out... but FINAL DESTINATION 3 did!! two thumbs up for the team... after the movie, my knees were shaking... my heart still pumping, and the two girls who had 'burnt' inside the tanning machine keep coming back into my mind.... guys and girls... watch the movie and scare yourself to death!!!

Ok, talking about favourite tv shows... besides horror stuffs n movies, tv series really excites me... there are always on the tv that i will look forward to every day... i will die without Astro man... today (9am till now - 11.45am), all the big bosses are out... muahahahaahhh... so, my hands and thoughts are all on my PC surfing the site of my favourite tv shows...

Charmed: Last nite episode was so sad... Piper had to freeze Leo in order to save the world... aiyoo... so typical of Charmed... but again, love it... never missed an episode since season 1... currently is season 8 already...

O.C: I cudn wait to know how the season ends... so, read all the episode recaps... and u know wut, the one in Astro is only season 1, now OC already Season 3... anyway, still looking forward to it...

North Shore: A bit heavy than those two... more adult i wud say... this season ends with Jason n Nicole's wedding but their car got bombed after the wedding... hoh...

American Idol: tonite tonite.....

Project Runway: hmmmm.... Jay won this season.. still prefer Kara though...

America's Next Top Model 4: Naimah won!!! ahaks!!!

CSI: dun want to know wut will happen next... the ending always something that you will look forward to...

Medical Investigation: dah abis dah season nih... uhuk uhuk...

House: The best doc in the world... bila la Astro nak sambung... hmmmph...

anymore?

3 comments:

  1. erm ... Desperate housewife? Habis liao a ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FD3 so scary...u r the horror movie addict also said scary? OMG should I watch hehehe. nway will watch no matter how. grab someone besides if come to the scene lor rite ;)

    I love Charmed & CSI!! I've got Charmed season 7 n 8 lor. yet to watch. tak ada masa. CSI going to get whole series.

    How about Alias? 4400? both also not bad. LOST dah habis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. FD3.. Wanna watch it but with my condition now, it's a big NO-NO.. Heard loads of good reviews on the movie, and really look forward to see it. But not now la.. Looks like I gotta find a DVD lor...

    ReplyDelete