July 16, 2007

me, updating blog...

heh heh... sorry again for the 'blackout'... still in the midst of searching for the 'most appropriate' design.. until then, read only la hor...

tonite... hopefully i'll be able to surf the net from my house... :) with streamyx :) he he... then i can spend more time on 'touching-up' the look...

Happy Birthday to...
1. Kylie Gates - my Bodyjam guru...
2. Mastura - my exhousemet
3. Kenny Tai - my exboifren.. yikes... he he...

May God bless you all, and may you have everything you need in this world... Aminnn...

Weather has been very hot lately... almost every nite i sleep with my air-con on... uuu.. good side, very good for every day laundry... he he... and my plants grew flowers odi.. i like...

Office: ohh... busy.........

Gym: ohh... busy also........

Personal: because of the above, i hardly have time for myself... missing that very much... hopefully i can have at least one whole day for me... plss.. one day only before the quarterly workshop... or else, i'll be insane... i'll switch off my handphone... lock myself at home... cooking, cleaning, gardening.... dip in the pool :) then enjoying my prison break again and again and again... :)

Plan for next 2 months:
1. 'peek'ing for a new car :)
2. Buy new matress... slumberland, ortho bla bla bla... like kenny's... veli nice wan...
3. Re-arange furnitures in the house
4. Buy new 'table' to put my IT stuff...
5. Add-on power point in the house... another 5! can ah?

No 2, 4 and 5 are the things i NEED and no 1 and 3 are the things that i WANT!! So, work on the need first la hor...

P/S: yelah yelah.. pay Kok Hoe for the copyright... :)

1 comment:

  1. bzzzttt... bzzttt... don forget to add my MSN. gave you d... :p ... can talk all night long... muahahahahhahaa !

    ReplyDelete