January 28, 2010

Time to steal again...

Today we ripped this meme off blogger named Flea from the blog Niens... againnnnnn........ my usual Meme stealing place.. :)  Cheers to me.. one of the thieves! heee....

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: Babi Guling
TV show I loathe: Jimmy Kimmel Show
Movie I loathe: any movies which involve Fasha Sanda! :)
Music genres I loathe: Heavy Metal i think... coz it makes me very dizzy...
Magazine which annoys me: MANGGA!!!!!!!!!
Makes me cranky at restaurant: A lot!
Makes me cranky in public: The ones who walk verrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy slow in middle of walk-way in the shopping mall... and stop suddenly to talk/discuss or whatever... still, in the middle of the walkway!!!!
Makes me cranky in general: Littering! especially from their car in the middle of the busy street in KL....
Pisses me off at home: If my upper floor neighbour decided to throw their cigarette buds out of their verandah... and sometimes chocolate/ twister wrapping!!! *and those things will end up at MY VERANDAH!!!*
Pisses me off at work: Hmmm... a lot!
Pisses me off in general: Bimbo doings?
Makes me impatient at home: Streamyx disconnected!
Makes me impatient at work: Hmmm... a lot!
Makes me impatient in public: Seeing ppl discussing what movie to watch/ what time at the counter!!!
Celebrity I hate: Fasha Sanda
Music artist I hate: hmmm.... Iwan? ngeee....
I could care less about: What you wear.....
Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: Ppl who work after 7pm...
Annoys the crap out of me weekends: Ppl who work on weekends... eheh
Blogger’s habit that annoys you: Self-absorbed... and too lengthy... sometimes i can summarize the whole paragraph in a sentence... huh
Feature on your blog you hate: Hmm... a lot? :)
Movie star you despise: If he/she IS a star, then i don't despise them... :)
Politician that you hate: Oppps... cannot say... nanti kena tangkap...

lazy, sleepy and tanned!

No comments:

Post a Comment