June 26, 2006

JAPAN!!! - final episode


hek eleh... byk betui komen gambo kecik... ini server manyak slow lah... one more Japanese chicks..

P/S: Hafiz, sorry... no Japanese men for you... Ken, they are all wearing Nike apparels...

9th June 2006

Walawei…. The presentation Day… luckily, I got the easier block and I’m in the 2nd team… so got to see others do 1st, and can loosen up a bit… overall, everybody did their best even when they are giving instructions in Japanese or Korean… after that, took picture with my favourite contestant… Riyang from Japan (upper pic, 2nd from right, wearing white shirt, green pants)… she dance so Hip Hop… love her…. Another one is Sharon from Korea… she’s the one who can split easily without any frown at the face…


Later, after the training… Vijay had made a contact with his counterpart (Nike in Japan) and managed to bring all of us to Nike Employee Store… woooo… everything is 50% discount… can't take any picture inside… the store is like a big warehouse… I think half the size of Giant USJ.. Don spent the most… almost YEN40k… fortunately I managed to control myself, and I only took 2 t-shirts, 1 pants and 1 cool top for YEN10k… ok kan ok kan kan kan…

10th June 2006

Ok, time to face the truth, Nike is not paying for extra days in Japan =) its time to go back… only Mel and Steven stay until 13th June… they wanna go to Harujuku Street on Sunday… hmmm can’t wait to see their photo collections… I bet they had a great time on their mini ‘honeymoon’…. At the airport, I managed to get some ‘Japan’ souveniors…. Patience… I dun have time to distribute it to all yet…. Your time will come… may the force b wif u… hik hik…

Arrived at KLIA about 9.00pm… as expected, razak was there waiting for me…. Hmmmm, for so long, I’ve never felt that I can missed somebody that much… sigh… Sayang him so dearly… oh, I was so hungry at that time coz on the plane, no fish menu… oh, dun eat for 8 hours… juz bread and tidbits… he brought me to Nilai and we had dinner there… next day wee went to see movie, BLACK NIGHT!!! Citer hantu, besttttt….

ok dah... abis episode.. next time only picture... =)

1 comment:

  1. That lady in green top, white pants & green bandana looks so damn GEMPAK! What's her name? Is she good? She looks like a good dancer :D

    That friend of yours (Riyang) is kinda cute too. Hip hop?!!
    I RIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    :DDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete