July 20, 2008

Happy...

From the week of horror to a week of light and hope....

There's nothing much that happened... nothing extra-ordinary.... I just felt that I've found that tiny little thing that feeds my soul... (or it was always there but it took me such a long time to realize it.. hehe...) with a good nice rest, my body and mind worked at their best capacity last week.. :D :D :D

Office work flows in a very systematic ways... i've found my 'rhythm' that fits the new job description.. gituuuuu.... (new kah?? 4 months can consider new la hor...) had time to plan Fitness First's Bodyjam team 'progression'... hmmm... instructors... assessment akan berlaku secara berleluasa tidak lama lagi.. huarghhhhh.........

personally, had a 'princess ball' on saturday together with Kak Ju and Kak Azyei... abg pen, usop, alif, engku, abg jaley included... hairul, saiful and hairul's fren.... not forgetting... the bday Princess, Rijal Salim Davidson... :D and on Friday night... celebrated Cass's birthday at Euphoria... yes... i went to Euphoria... :D :D :D met Karyn and Hazel there... not bad for a new club... as all my close friends know, i'm not a clubbing person but i do go dancing my heart out once in a while especially when there is an occasion to celebrate... :) I would say Euphoria has a cool place setup... superb sound system... has two sections... one side plays Trans music.. one side plays R&B music... yeaahhh.. R&B is more my style... we (Marc and I) reached there around 10.45pm... we headed to the R&B section and started dancing... dah tak nampak org lain dahh aihh.... had a peak at the time, already 11.30pm... errrr guess what... takde pun org lain menari gaksss... fineeeeee............. so we went to Trans instead... and errrr.... the huge dance floor was not packed.... soooooooooo boringggggggggggg................ hoh.... come on.. it's nearly 12, yet the club was not full house yet... kinda frustrated in that way..... well, at least we got to see Sean (IOI staff) dance his heart out... hahah... yes Sean.. you can dance :)

Cass is very pretty that night... yes dear.... you are pretty... ;-)

Maybe my next visit, i'll get all my adeks-adeks and kakaks-kakaks, go together2 and let us rule the dance floor... huahauhauhaua.......

p/s: my kakaks ditched me and they watched Dark Knight without me.... huwaaaaaaaaa....... pembalasan dendam katanya coz i ditched them for Wanted.. huhu... i deserved that la hor....

No comments:

Post a Comment