July 31, 2008

Presenter??

From the indulgence of getting my sista, Juwita to go for Bodyjam presenter.. now i'm kecut perut since I got that email from lovely Jacqueline... huhu...

heyyyyy.... i really don't feel like going at first but knowing K Ju and K Azyei will be there as well, eheh... makes me feel mucchhhhh betterrrrrr..... wooooo.. really need to work hard prior to audition date... ermmmm, i don't even know which track to present... 2 contrasting tracks? errrkk... warmup 45 can? :D hehe... 2 contrast maaaa.. maybe easy to make it one hip hop and one latin... la bomba/ impacto sounds good... trash jam? bollywood? auwwwww..... susahnyaaaaaa........ it's like the feel of doing launch yet the expectation is much more higher.... again, teaching in front of Kylie always makes me feel very very veryyyyyy tinyyyyyyyyyyy...... huhu... i'll try my best la horr... Marc already made plans for my workout... more circuit training... haizzzz.....

DEEPLY SORRY
This particular paragraph is highly dedicated to LadyNina whom I 'FFKed' last saturday... huwaaaaaaaaa.......... I've promised to combat side by side with her in Renee/Lilian's class in Axis... but me ended up helping a friend with his car... huhu... i'll make it up to you ya....
tulon lahhh maafkan adinda mu ini.... huhu...

today I'll be teaching in Consplant as K Ju has something going on in the office... She's afraid she could not make it in time for class... so Consplant members.. today we go bubbly bodyjam ya.. hehe... hopefully i have the strength to continue my PT session after that... go go go circuit training... go go go Presenter... huhuhu... takutttttttt.............

No comments:

Post a Comment