August 13, 2008

Line Dance Funk

The Lady called me Bodyjam Betrayer.... huhu....

After my 7.30pm BJ in KBT, the front desk called me... he said Eric requested me to do another half an hour BJ as Bernard wasn't feeling well.... Bernard did came to KBT, unfortunately he vomitted right after he came.. he looked so pale... So, i'm not that jahat to not to help him and Eric...

okayyyy...... Bernard came for a while, and apologized to members... and left me on the stage... feeling blank.... another BJ? errr... i don't think so... 2/3 or the crowd were in BJ class before and so boring if i were to do another round... moreover, i'm so tired to do another BJ horrr... okayyy... Alvin, Bernard's regular... came up to me and asked me what kind of songs that i have on my iPod... with smile, i answered.. "woops.. only BJ songs.. " he said let's use Pitbull song and the new one, The Anthem... Bernard used that songs before... and i went.. "oookayyy... we got the songs.. what i'm supposed to do then? shimmy thru out the song ah" hehehe....

so, what happened... Alvin showed me the moves and i taught it on the stage... and yup, it's all ad-hoc basis... :D got one more member (thanks dear...) to lead at the back so that when the members could not see me, at least they have somebody to follow.... well... there went the one-hour Bernard Line Dance Funk Leonora's version.... wakakaakkkkkk..... we did BJ warmup and groove down.... 3 choreography with 3 songs.. yeaaaaa..... but... sorry la ya... Line Dance from a Jammer, ke laut la sikittt... huahauhauaaa....

and yes.. the Lady called me Bodyjam Betrayer.... sedeyyy....

1 comment: