July 21, 2010

Take-A-Break

hey hey........ glad to be back.... really... i'm back..... back to old style blogging.. hehe... i.e: online diary or online punya sessi meluah perasaan... yayy! :) my wedding? heheheh.. when i got a hold on new photos to show, then i'll share accordingly....

trip to Taman Negara Bako, Sarawak
p/s: ya.. saya pakai jersey Holland.. tapi saya penyokong Germany... time kasih...

this is always a default shot when we went to any trip...

see my complexion.... after weekend in Redang... and another weekend in Taman Negara Bako, Leonora is officially Alek Wek... :) will make a dedicated entry on these trips ya.....

tonite... i want to share a friend's entry on his blog... i'll repost here....

While I Thought I Was Learning How To Live, I Have Been Learning How To Die.. 

While I Thought I Was Learning How To Live, I Have Been Learning How To Die.. this is what my dearest friend said when I talk with him last night. He was diagnosed with a 3rd stage brain cancer and doctor gave him only 6 months to live. He is only 26th years old this year. Too young to to have to face this kind of challenge in live.

It even make me sad because he is an orphanage. Had been staying at the orphanage house since he was 2 years old. I think the experience he had while staying at the orphanage make him a stronger person. Just imagine you have a cancer with nobody around to take care of you left only a maid that he appointed to take care of himself. He bleed pretty bad last night until he had difficulty in breathing. But still, you can still sense a cheer in his conversation. He never show that he is in pain. MasyaAllah...Where he get all this strength?

I admire his determination to live even the doctor gave him such and such a time to live. He said, the doctor is not God to tell how long he can live. He get a scholarship from BNM to further his study in UK this January. He is now busy preparing himself and really looking forward to further his studies. January is around six months from now and if you compare to what the doctor said about his conditions and look at the preparation / planning he made to further his study makes me cry deep inside.

For him, it just nothing wrong with him. For him, he will live longer than what the doctor has predict him to live. For him, he is looking forward to continue and finish his studies like he will live forever. Oh My...ALLAH is GREAT. HE is taking something and at the same time HE is giving something back. And for him, I personally believe that he is a lucky person as he at least have an indication when he will breath his last breath.

To my dearest bro Zul.... I pray hard for you Great health, I pray hard that you will live longer and finish your studies, I pray that may all you dreams come true. And I promise you that I will be around when ever you need someone to talk to ease your pain. Hope you guys can pray for his heath too. Thanks...

Just wanna share what he wrote in his page....
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

i can't think of any appropriate words to say to him.... just my prayers from the bottom of my heart... as he said, at least he knows roughly how much time he has in this world.. what about us?

Love,

3 comments:

  1. how's taman bako? i've never been there even i a sarawakian n kuching folks! hehe

    sedihnye baca your fren's note tue... even mcm2 jd kt dier, he still x putus asa kn? oh... semoga dia mendapat apa yg terbaik utknya dr allah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah pkcik kat blakang tu pun nak enter frame gak hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ifa... i love taman bako... the beach is not as nice as Redang though but love the scenery....

    farah... ya... pakcik itu sgt suka enter frame.. hehe

    ReplyDelete