September 12, 2006

My long lost Aunty

Last weekend, I had a visit from my aunty, Hasmah, who married an Australian, Uncle Mike, and practically lives in Australia... the last time I saw her was in 1992... I was 12 then... so, it has been almost 15 years.. Managed to get my mom to KL, together with my dad (nak ikut jugak) and my niece (baru abis UPSR, so want to tag along...)..

7th Sept
They arrived in KL, picked them up, and straight away went to see My Aunt at Regent Hotel... cry2 session, hug2 session... then, we had a very long nice warm talk until 3am in the morning =)

8th Sept
Went to KLCC with my dad and Uncle Mike... My mom n her sister spent their time on their own... get together at about 5pm and dragged them to a relative's house in USJ20... had dinner there and talk2 again until midnite...

9th Sept
Had lunch in another relative's house in Kelana Jaya (another uncle)... he managed to gather almost all our relatives who lives nearby and had another long session of talk2... vomit blood already... and i did fall asleep on the couch for an hour =) and it was raining cats and dogs... and saw on tv later, there was a bad flash flood in Masjid Jamek... hmmm.... so typical... later at nite, brought them to Sahmuri's satay...

10th Sept
Sent them to KLIA in the morning... again... cry2, hug2 session... got back home... brought my niece to Midvalley... got back home... help them pack... in the evening, of to KLIA again to send them... now, its time for me to cry alone... hu hu... sob sob sob...

I WANT ICE CREAM!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!

there goes my weekend... no gym, no work... just relatives and lots of driving =) so need to see movie... hmmm, talking about movie...

SOMEBODY OWES ME A MOVIE!!!!! (practically screaming in my cubical now)

promised my mum to bring her to sydney to pay my aunt a visit, either end of the year or early next year... we'll go there someday ya mum...

1 comment: