March 12, 2010

lehatlah doniaaaaaa.......

 lehatlahhh doniaaaaaa.........

that's the popular phrase when Malaysian celebrities received an award... hehe... that's me! i'm beyonce! i have received this beutiful blogger award from Aween! thanks Babe... i do feel beautiful today.....


So... this award comes with a price.. hmm... if you received this from me, then you will have to do all of the followings...kalau tak, tak valid award tu.. huhu

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award.
4. State 7 things about yourself
to avoid disqualification.. i need to do this.. hehe....

Other 15 beautiful bloggers

1. Aween of course... kalau tak link nanti dia pok-pok saya...
2. Ann...
3. Yuhainis bukan Yuhannees... :)
4. Nawal
5. Cik Belle
6. Shahida
7. Kay Fuad
itu brides to be...

katogeri lain (sistas... frens.. and mommy odi..:D )
8. Hot Mama
9. Makcik Mantap
10. Ladynina yg suka citer Merlin mcm saya..
11. Zaza... tak bagi karang nanges budak neh...
12. Maya... org paling rajin tinggal komen kat blog ni.. hehe..
13. Hanie
14. Sue
15. Balqis

*phew* penat okeh.. linking people neh... hehe...

7 things bout myself? hmmm....
1. I like dancing and people who see me dance says i'm good at it :)
2. I sleep and eat a lot too.. huhu
3. I just got my Astro B-yond.. loving it to the bits! :)
4. I'm actually in stressed mode quite a number of days already....
5. I hate cigarettes!
6. I lurveeeeeee Criminal Minds, Merlin, CSI, Glee, Private Practise and all sorts of teledrama.. :)
7. And I lurveeeeeeeeeeeee horror movies!

dah.. penat..

2 comments: